Frozen Diet Meal Taste Test Video + Transcript - Good Mythical Morning


Frozen Diet Meal Taste Test Video + Transcript


Frozen Diet Meal Taste Test Video Transcript :-


- Has health frozen over.
- Let's talk about that.
- Good Mythical Morning.
- Thank you for making us a part of your daily routine
and starting with a thumbnail outlined in green.
- Yes, there it is.
- Remember that.
- Big show today.
Mike and Alex are going to destroy
or they have destroyed a mystery object
and we're gonna find out can we guess what it is?
We're also gonna see if Rhett can see tell the difference
between a Grammy nominated artist song
and bathroom wall poetry.
But first it is January and the most popular resolution
that you've probably already broken is to eat healthily.
- Yes.
Now, one way so called healthy food companies
try to make it easier too get healthy or eat healthy
even when you have no time is frozen meals.
So, we are heading to the frozen food section.
It's time for which healthy frozen food
is the one you're eating dude?
- Okay.
Here's how this is gonna work.
We're gonna be tasting some frozen foods
and then guessing which healthy frozen food brand it's from.
- Here are the brands we have to choose from.
We got Weight Watchers Smart Ones.
Those meals are points based.
- Uh-huh.
- Lean Cuisine which is calorie controlled
200, 300 calorie range is what they (mumbles).
- Right.
Low calorie.
Healthy Choice, their website says the meals are cooked
with steam, so look out for the steam.
- Okay.
And then there's Evol, which is--
- Evil. - Love.
- Evil.
Evol.
- Evol.
- I don't think they call it evil.
It's love spelled backwards
because according to their mission statement
looking in the mirror and seeing the way we eat and live
dot, dot, dot.
I don't know that all I read.
- I think you said, I think the mission statement
is about that not that.
- Their mission statement is to get you
looking in the mirror.
- We got Atkins of course,
which is very, very low carb, high fat, high protein.
- And Amy's Kitchen.
All of Amy's food is vegetarian.
- Okay.
We got a little fact sheet with us
with a little additional information
to help us make informed choices.
Let's bring in the first item.
- [Narrator] Round one.
- Look at this.
Here we got it.
At least this ...
Is this all of it or just some of it?
- [Rhett] Yeah, that is not exciting.
- [Link] Not a lot of it.
- Which immediately gives me a clue that this might be
very low calorie, like 200 to 300 calories,
which would make it Lean Cuisine.
- [Link] Some rice.
Oh and there's a little bit--
- Mushroom.
- Hint of a mushroom.
- I could eat the whole thing.
You know.
- It's not bad.
There's actually a sweetness to it.
- It's the sugar snap peas.
- Yeah.
- There's actually sugar.
- I didn't know there was sugar on sugar snaps.
- Not bad.
- It's not great. - Not good.
- It does taste healthy.
I'll put it to you that way.
This one brings back memories.
I believe I know which one this is
because I ate a lot of these as a kid
because my mom had them in the freezer.
- Yeah.
- I'm saying this is--
- You think it's Lean Cuisine.
- Lean Cuisine.
- Well it feels incredibly low calorie,
which makes me think you're probably right
but I also think this could've been steam technology
because of this plastic bowl.
It feels very steam technology.
So, just for the name of variety
I'm gonna go with Healthy Choice.
- [Link] Okay.
- [Narrator] Round two.
- Okay.
So our first choice is safely in the microwave
and we're moving on to this square pizza,
which is not from any of these places.
This is from Buies Creek Elementary School.
Okay.
- No, no, no dude.
Our pizza was rectangular.
- Well don't ruin it for them.
They don't know.
- This is perfectly square,
which is only for people on a diet.
- And it's also scary.
- You know square things do have less calories.
Are you saying it's scary
because it could poke you in the eye?
- No, 'cause it's just too perfect.
- I didn't make eye contact with him
when that happened.
You know, I feel like rip it in half.
Let's taste the middle 'cause tasting the edges is not ...
We're just gonna see how bad it is.
- It's not good.
- Boy, that is bland.
That is a backwards way to make a pizza.
You see where I'm going with this.
- You think this is Evol.
- This is Evol pizza because when you ruin pizza
man, that is a bad place to live.
- Yeah, I wanted to say this might be Amy's Kitchen
because it's all vegetarian.
Did you know that there's no Amy?
- No.
- It's just Rachel and Andy.
They started it together.
There is no Amy.
- Who the crap is Amy?
- I don't know.
So they're deceptive.
- I've never had Evol, so maybe.
(mumbles)
- It sounds like I'm saying evil.
I don't know if you guys know that.
(mumbles)
- I'm gonna go with my instincts
about squares and deception.
- We didn't like the pizza.
Can we be any clearer?
- [Narrator] Round three.
- What the heck is this?
I can't tell.
- It smells like--
- Is that crackers on top?
- I think it's tortilla crumbles,
which means it's not Atkins.
- You're right Link.
- Should we mix that up first?
- No, no, no.
Eat it like a casserole.
Oh, it's got pasta in it.
Definitely not Atkins.
I need some napkins with my Atkins.
It's definitely missing several ingredients
that would make it good.
(laughing)
- Yeah.
- First thing I noticed.
But that's been the case with all of these.
- Somebody had a severe mix up.
It's got spicy tortilla.
- Oh, it's spicy.
- And pasta.
This is like an Italian, Mexican melding of weight loss.
- You know what ...
- It's for people who want to lose weight
but go to the Mexican restaurant
and the Italian restaurant in the same night.
- I think this might be Amy's
and I've already guessed Amy's.
- I was thinking the same thing.
I totally agree because the more I eat it,
it doesn't taste bad.
- Because they put, they do like,
they put the spice in the Amy's.
Again with the deception.
- Yeah, they cover up the lack of sugar or fat
or any redeeming qualities with spice,
which is not a redeeming quality in my book
but it doesn't taste bad.
- But I do believe that anyone who combine
those ingredients in that way is Evol.
- [Narrator] Round four.
- Okay.
Moving along to this pasta dish.
- [Link] Ravioli wrapped in a paper bowl.
- It looks like your mom just threw some leftovers
into a bowl from the potluck on Sunday.
But does it look like something that Oprah would enjoy?
That's the question.
- Yeah.
- Because you know she's big into the Weight Watchers.
- According to my cheat sheet she owns a 10% stake
and after her amazing Golden Globes speech,
which I saw in real time and was riveted by.
The side effect of that was that Weight Watchers
stopped with soaring and she earned 36 million dollars.
- Boy, it's great to be Oprah.
- Oh, there's green in there.
- Yeah, that's what makes it Weight Watchers.
Other Weight Watchers spokespeople Jessica Simpson,
Charles Barkley, Jennifer Hudson, DJ Khaled.
Khaled or Kholed?
Khaled, Khaled.
- DJ Khaled.
- Khaled.
Do you picture him sitting down with this bowl
and eating it?
- Actually yes. - I can see him.
- He'd eat two or three.
- I can picture him eating anything.
Doing it right now.
But that is not what's going on here.
I don't know, I feel like.
- It's not bad.
- Alright, since we talked so much about Oprah.
I don't know, it's kind of a one dimensional meal.
I think Healthy Choice does that,
which is one thing.
- Well Lean Cuisine, now I'm contradicting myself.
Lean Cuisine is an offshoot of Stouffer's
and this bowl has a very Stouffery quality to it.
Don't you think?
Stouffers cuts corners a lot.
- [Narrator] Round five.
- What do we have here?
Some sort of beans and rice thing.
- Is that cheese on top of it?
- It looks like a ghost took a crap on a TV dinner
in this area.
- Why does so many of these meals look like
you were definitely going through the leftovers
and throwing what you could find together?
- Well I'm sure that--
- Is that part of the aesthetic?
- I'm sure the outside of the box didn't look like this.
Oh, let me mix that up.
- [Rhett] Is that creamy?
Is it creamy?
- It's creamy.
It's not cheese.
It's some sort of cheese sauce or
non-cheese sauce.
Who am I kidding I have no clue what this is.
- It can't be Atkins though because it's got beans and rice.
Right.
We're both holding onto our Atkins fork.
Always hold onto your Atkins fork.
- [Link] And Weight Watchers.
We both have the same two.
- Oh really.
Let's dink one we haven't done that yet.
- Alright, you don't want to dink me man.
I'm a little sick.
- Oh really.
- Unless you want it.
- Is it not a fresh fork?
- It is, yeah, it is a fresh fork.
- Well dinky.
- We can dinky.
- Don't double dinky.
Man.
- That's the best thing so far by a long shot.
- Just to clarify still means it's horrible.
(laughing)
- No, no, this is good.
- It needs salt.
- Sodium definitely.
- Yeah, it needs something bad for it.
I think that's the thing all of them is missing .
I don't know.
- Do you mind if I eat this whole thing right now?
- A healthy breakfast I guess.
Alright so, we both the Atkins and Weight Watchers
and then we get to do a switcheroo
after the next round.
It's not Atkins, so I gotta vote Weight Watchers
because it's got rice.
Right.
- You're right.
- You love it.
- I really like it.
I really like it.
It's the best thing I've had--
- I need to intervene.
- In the past three hours.
- So what are you voting for?
- I've been up for three hours.
- I gotta vote.
(mumbles)
- [Narrator] Round six.
- Well the same ghost that took a crap
on those beans and rice, he vomited into this.
- [Link] Oh, and now it's just sliding off.
- Look at it.
It's monolithic.
- It's monolithic.
Don't spill it.
- Word of the day kids.
- Don't spill it.
Okay now.
Is this one huge--
- [Rhett] I think it's ...
Is it one big ravioli?
- It's one big.
- That is an accomplishment.
- I'm gonna need another fork in order to ...
- I'm so impressed by this.
It's one big ravioli Link.
How did they?
I think it might be lasagna.
Is a lasagna sealed on the side technically a ravioli?
- Yes, absolutely.
It's got some sausage.
- It's very meat forward just like me.
Well just like you too really, like all men.
- That's not bad.
- Well I think one thing we've also learned is that Atkins
does some stuff that looks like carbs
because everything has carbs.
- We've hung Atkins around and now I'm just putting
it here because it's all I've got left.
- [Rhett] Yeah, me too.
- You too only have Atkins left.
- [Link] I would say that's one of my favorite dishes.
- It's not bad.
- It's not bad.
- Not bad at all.
- Not badkins.
- I'll have some more.
- DJ Khaled and I think it is Khaled.
- Yes.
Apologies to Khaled.
- Tell us what we got so far Khaled.
He's in the house.
- [Woman] That's me.
- Oh, it's just Evie.
- [Woman] Uh, DJ Khaled.
Before I tell you what your points are right now,
I wanna tell you what's on the line
because the winner gets a much deserved and needed
deep dish pizza.
- Oh nice. - yes.
- [Woman] Not giant, just deep dish.
The loser has to take a shot of healthy bitter greens.
So, with that being said Link.
- With that being said we got some bacon
'cause we can't go as long as we have
in this episode without eating something good.
- [Woman] You have two correct.
- Congratulations Link.
- [Woman] And Rhett you have four correct.
- Oh yeah.
- Alright, I'll make up some changes right now.
I believe that this ...
I think you were right about this.
- Yap.
- Sweet sesame chicken, that's not Lean Cuisine.
You're wrong about that.
This is Lean Cuisine.
Smart One.
I actually think this is Atkins.
It has some ...
- [Rhett] It must be.
- I think we're right.
- I'm not changing any of them
because I feel like I'll just screw it up.
- I think Smart Ones is the pizza
and now I think I have no clue what Evol is
but that is my final.
- What I will say.
- Answer.
- Is I think that I would make the Santa Fe rice and beans
Amy's but I don't wanna mess with the mojo,
so I'm gonna let it stick where it is.
- Alright, let us know Khaled.
- Well Rhett you have four correct.
- [Woman] Link you still have two correct.
(laughing)
- I don't know man.
- [Rhett] Bring me that deep dish pizza.
- All I do is lose, lose, lose
no matter what.
It doesn't seem right for you to do this to me.
- It's very right 'cause you were very, very wrong.
- Oh gosh.
Grass clippings and some sort of putrid dish water.
Congratulations man.
You can have a little bit of that to wash it down.
(mumbles)
- Alright stick around because next we're gonna see
if you can guess what item mythical crew members
Mike and Alex completely destroyed just for us.
And we're gonna see if we can too.
Your morning's just got better with our boiled for safety
mug available at mythical.store.

Comments